18th July 2011
Post with 46 notes
You know, I have had a shit ton of new followers recently. So I feel like I need to do this.
Hello followers, new and old alike. I’m John. And that’s (^^^) me.
- I was born in New York, on Long Island.
- I currently reside in Orlando, Florida.
- I’m straight.
- I’m somewhere around 6’0”.
- I attend the University of Central Florida and am majoring in Clinical Psychology and Behavioral Forensics.
- I’m a professional illusionist (Magician).
- I’m 20 years old. My birthday is on May 12.
- I’m in love with the band blink-182. They’ve been a huge part of my life for 17 years now, since I turned 2 and got the Cheshire Cat cassette tape for my birthday from my older brother.
- Other than blink, my favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, A Day to Remember, Green Day, Angels & Airwaves, Box Car Racer, Plus 44, and Fall Out Boy.
- I play guitar and post shitty covers of songs sometimes.
- Like every other person to exist, I have tattoos and piercings.
- I’ve never had a pet in my life.
- My best friend is Michael Avellone and his blog is here.
- Other than that, I can count my real friends on two hands, maybe just one.
- I have a strong hate for people and our inherently selfish drives.
- I will always be open to conversing with new people, despite that hatred. I don’t hate new people from the beginning of talking, I hate them when they give me a reason to.
- Even if I hate somebody, I will always be there for them in a time of need. Nobody deserves to feel lonely.
- I love to read. My favorite book is The Wasp Factory, followed by the Harry Potter series.
- I love movies, I’m a bit of a movie buff. My favorite movie is a tie between Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
- My favorite TV shows are Family Guy, South Park, How I Met Your Mother, and Scrubs.
- My favorite food is probably cheeseburgers.
- My blog isn’t a “themed” blog. I post a lot of blink-182 and their subsequent side projects, but I don’t limit myself to that. It’s just a compilation of what I like.
If there’s anything else you want to know, just ask. c: